- Tuesday, 26 February 2013
To ensure that our football programme will maximise participation and enjoyment for all our Junior / Senior Male and Female members, as well as actively working together to operate a successful sporting facility to be enjoyed by our local and wider community.
We will do this by providing the best service and knowledge which:
- Increases member’s participation from the local and wider community.
- Target areas in the community whereby children are from a vulnerable background, encourage them to join our club, whereby they will be in a safe and friendly environment.
- Apply for grants to enable the club to be able to accommodate its members who cannot otherwise afford to join a club.
- Meets the development levels of all junior and senior participants in competition.
- Offer opportunity in the expertise of club officials, coaches, players and volunteers.
- Help our most talented player’s to be able to reach their ambition in regional, state and even national levels.